Terms and Conditions
This terms and conditions page was last modified on June 20, 2019. As GoodsEthics grows and expands, expect changes and additions to be made to this page.
- Visitors to GoodsEthics my only rate each website listing one time.
- Visitors who leave comments are to refrain from any hateful or defamatory language.
- All SPAM will be deleted and the source of the SPAM will have their IP address banned.
- This site contains collaborative information written by a many individuals. This site may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- GoodsEthics abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- GoodsEthics is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views. ratings, and opinions expressed on this site are that of GoodsEthics and our visitors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This site may contain content which might present a conflict of interest.